National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), an ISO 9001-2015 certified,
Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(MSME) has always been working towards promotion and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the
country. NSIC is actively engaged in skill development through its Technical Services Centres
where Training Programs of conventional & advance level are being conducted. These Centres
are equipped with latest infrastructure and managed by professional team. The programs
are aligned to the industry requirements so as to fulfill their need of skilled workforce.
Working with industry over the years and understanding their requirements, the Centre in Okhla,
New Delhi brings a 6 days non-residential training program in ‘Business Intelligence using Applied Excel and Power BI’.
Business Intelligence (BI) is a concept that usually involves the delivery and integration of relevant
and useful business information in an organization.
Business Intelligence is now a days used by organizations with positive mindset
which helps them detect significant events and identify/monitor business trends
in order to adapt quickly to their changing environment and a scenario. Business
intelligence knowledge can effectively improve the decision making processes at all
levels of management and improve your tactical strategic management processes.
The purpose of this program is to -
give you an orientation on Data Intelligence, which is about how to look at your data differently and extract better decisions from it
Enable you to use a familiar tool of Excel along with Power BI to play like never before with your data
Benefits of the program
- Identify new opportunities
- Reduce labour cost
- To improve visibility
- Gain immediate understanding to KPI’s
- Get greater insights to the business
- Increase in efficiency
- Gain insights into customer behaviour
- Take better business decisions
- Increase in efficiency
Content to be covered
- Introduction to Enterprise Intelligence
- Awareness of Data Extraction Process
- Data Visualization
- Emerging Trends in Business Intelligence
- Understanding KPI Dashboard
- Data Modelling and Analysis
- DAX (Data Analysis Expression)
- Introduction to Power BI
- Connecting Power BI with different data source
- Manipulating data in Power BI
- Building Dashboards and Reports
Highlights of the program
- Case Study based approach
- Query support
- Industry expert trainers
Program Schedule/ Fee
- Sessions will be held on 26-27 July, 02-03 August, 09-10 August 2019
(only on Fri & Sat) for 6 days
Course Fee – INR 20,000/- + 18% GST per participant (includes training, content, working lunch, tea/coffee twice a day) to be paid in advance before the programme commencement.
- Early bird discount of Rs.2000/-per participant for registration up to 10th July 2019.
- Further discount of Rs.3000/- per participant for registration of more than 2 nominations from same organization.
- 6 days of interactive training
- Study / presentation material
- Hands on experience on datasets
- Certification of completion
- Post training handholding
Who Should Attend –
- Finance/ MIS executives
- Managers who are using MS-Excel
- Operations Managers
- HR professionals
** For more information, please share your details under Quick query & submit. Our executive will shortly get in touch with you to share details about the programme.